Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

im going through a divorce , my husband is living with a women

Customer Question

im going through a divorce , my husband is living with a women , in her house . they have been together for 1 year... am i entitled to any of her income , in my divorce settlement...
My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you
No I am afraid that you have no claim upon her income - nor will you ever do so.
Her income is only relevant to the settlement if your ex claims that he is supporting her
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an unrated answer waiting for you here from the Professional.

If the Expert was helpful, rating their answer as satisfactory transfers your deposit to them – this is how the Expert is compensated.

To rate your answer, you can go to your question page, and click one of the five faces below the Expert's answer. Please be sure you are logged in with your username and password or you will not be able to view or rate your answer.

If you still need help with your question, please feel free to reply to the Expert on this question page. You may ask as many follow-up questions on the same question page as you need until you are satisfied.