Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

What does a Russian citizen have to do to leave to go on holiday

Customer Question

What does a Russian citizen have to do to leave to go on holiday abroad for the first time?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.co.uk.

It was brought to our attention that you asked a legal question about Russia, where we do not have active professionals. As much as we would like to assist you, we have to be honest and say that the best we can do is maybe to provide a legal Internet researcher who might be able to find your answer. We realize that option is not ideal, and we always want to provide our customers with the best possible answer.

At this time, we'd like to give you the option of leaving your question open. Keep in mind that you're never obliged to accept an answer that you're not satisfied with, and you can try it out before you accept. Or, we can close your question page for you, if you prefer.

Please let me know how you’d like to proceed,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I want to know what steps a Russian citizen has to take to get a visa to go on holiday outside Russia and how long can they go for?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.
I have had no answer yet
My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Where does this person wish to go to?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
This person wishes to go to the U K England
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have not had a reply yet after 21 hours, there is not any more to add to the question . So therefore I suggest you forget the question and return my money as I am not in the least satisfied with the service. Yours. Mr H. C. Howitt