familylawexpert
familylawexpert, Family Solicitor
Experience:  Substantial experience (14yrs +) in divorce, financial cases, cohabitation, pre-nuptial agreements and civil partnerships.
75281287

my child is living with his mother ,he is 7 weeks old,can i

Customer Question

my child is living with his mother ,he is 7 weeks old,can i pay the csa direct so i know i,m paying money for him
Expert:  familylawexpert replied 3 years ago.

My name is Mac. I can help you with your question.

The maintenance ultimately must go to the parent with care (in your case, the mother), who then spends the money on behalf of the child. Is your concern that she will not spend money in respect of his care?

.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i was paying her direct but she keeps saying i do not pay so i was wondering if i can pay the csa direct

You cannot pay the CSA direct, but there are other ways of being able to demonstrate that you have paid her. How are you currently paying her?

.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok thanx for your help that answers my question

I'm glad to help. I would be happy to provide more information, but if you have all that you need, I would be grateful if you could rate my answer.

Kind regards,
Mac.