How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kasare Your Own Question
Kasare, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 204
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Kasare is online now

My son, married for 4yrs with a young daughter, was in a relationship

Customer Question

My son, married for 4yrs with a young daughter, was in a relationship previously with an alcoholic lady with whom he had 4 children, 2 of them autistic. this lady left him in 2008 taking the 4 children. Due to events which took place in 2010 whilst in her care these 4 children were fostered. One of the autistic children then accused my son of sexual abuse, but because the story kept changing it never went beyond an accusation that the police would not proceed with. His wife has now been quizzed about the former partner by her health visitor while at a clinic with her daughter and the HV has now said she needs to look into whether my son should live with his wife and daughter. can my son be forced to leave his wife and daughter because a historical accusation that did not go to court, or will the fact that they are married and the child is from that marriage keep this family together. A very worried grandmother.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How old is the child who made the accusation now and when were these events meant to have taken place?