Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

Hi I got my deeds from my home as I was told it was sold my

Customer Question

Hi I got my deeds from my home as I was told it was sold my husband and I were both joint owners of this property and now I have discovered my name were not on the deeds I left the family home as the marriage break down there was no legal separation I moved away and he was in living in the property up to September this year We do talk but he never mentioned that he was selling the property I heard it through my Daughter
what can I do
Yours Sincerely
Patricia Forsyth
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Please could you tell me which country the home mentioned is in? Then I can make sure your question is in the correct category.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Nicola.

Sorry for not getting back s

sooner my home was in the uk

I live in Eire

Kind Regards

Patricia

Hello Patricia,

I have changed the category for you and hopefully one of our Professionals will be able to assist.

My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
So the deeds how that he was the sole owner and that he has sold it - how much did he sell it for?