familylawexpert
familylawexpert, Family Solicitor
Experience:  Substantial experience (14yrs +) in divorce, financial cases, cohabitation, pre-nuptial agreements and civil partnerships.
75281287

Does a CSA order over rule a court order in regard to child

Customer Question

Does a CSA order over rule a court order in regard to child maintanence?
Expert:  familylawexpert replied 4 years ago.

My name is Mac. I can help you with your question.

Yes, a CSA maintenance assessment will trump a court order for child maintenance, once the court order has been in place for at least one year.

I hope that is helpful.

.

I notice that you haven't yet rated my answer. I wondered if that was because you have any further aspects of your question that you would like me to help you with? If so, I'd be pleased to help.

Please do let me know if you would like me to expand on an aspect of your question, otherwise I would be very grateful you could rate my answer.

Regards,
Mac.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you, my question was answered.

Expert:  familylawexpert replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for that - however, if you could also use the 'rate' button, then the deposit would be released to me, for which I would be most grateful.

Mac.