Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

I was forced to leave my family home in August 2012. My ex-partner

Customer Question

I was forced to leave my family home in August 2012. My ex-partner has allowed her brother to move into my property (which i own) this year, and I want him removed from my property and away from my two daughters 8 and 3, because he is an alcoholic and takes drugs. another parent claims he may have peodophile tendancies. I applied for a non-molestation order and occupation order (because that is what the police told me to do), but the judge said that he was not a relative, so the case was adjourned. I have written a 10 page witness statement, but how do I re-appply and wht forms do I use ? thanks, max
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How were you forced to leave?
is your former partner still living there?
what contact do you have with the children?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes, she still lives there. also an alcoholic and takes drugs. I left because of her screaming fits, raging and violence...with the gilrs watching. I have a social servives childrcare plan in place, and they oversee the welfare of my gilrs. there is also a contact order in place. she is diagnosed with bi-polar and BPD. I have lots of evidence in my statement, so this is not a malicous move against the brother..they are just as mad as each other. social services report "that if the brother is reported to be violent to his sister again, then SS will remove him from the property. (this incident last month was reported by my 8 year old to her school "uncle was strangling mummy and mummy was punching him in the face". I want the brother removed from my properrty, before this happens again.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

did you get my 2nd reply ?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.