13262538

tenant eviction

Customer Question

my son rents a flat from my mother she died in March and I am executer in August he met a women on line who has a 5 yr old and she moved in with him as she was being evicted for non payment of her rent, she hits my son is very difficult to live with, he pays the majority of the bills he has asked her to leave and she will not go she is not on the tenancy or named on any of the bills how do i go about getting her to move out

My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Just to check - your son wishes her to leave?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes he is sick of her hitting him she belittles him and is verbally abusive

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes

In that case he should give her two months written notice to leave
At the end of that time he can change the locks and pack her belongings for collection
She has no right to stay in the property and no claim on your son since the child is not his.
He MUST keep a copy of the letter
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details