13262538

My husband of 44 years have been having an affair with a 3

My husband of 44 years have been having an affair with a 3 times married evil for the past year right under my nose. She is still legally married to her husband no. 3 and her husband has been telling me for the last 4 years, she has been having affair after affair.
She is now telling me he is nothing fantastic in bed, he reads porn books and watches porn films. He has a high sex drive and she wants to cut his part between his legs and gang it up. Besides having this adultery with my husband the same time she is slacking him off. I found this is very psychologically damging to me and my children. I want to file a complain of her slendering regarding my husband of 44 years. She is only after his money and he is in lust.
She has destroyed me and my children of 35 and 36 years old. For them to hear what their father is like at the age of 64, as a mother I need to protect them to think of their father otherwise and need to restore his reputation by suing her for slendering. I have all conversations on records so I have proof of her slendering my husband of 44 years.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to help you.
I am sorry but there is no case here.
Telling YOU these things however unpleasant does not amount to publicly bringing your husband into disrepute - it would be different of she was telling everyone she met - and even then the cost and publicity of a case would do even more damage I am afraid.
The only action you can take is to stop her from contacting you - but for that to be successful you myst not respond to any messages or phone calls that she makes to you
I am sorry not to be able to give you the answer that you wanted