13262538

Hi. My son is 4. His dad has PR. Son lives with me.

Hi. My son is 4. His dad has PR. Son lives with me Dad has him every 2 weekends fri night-sunday eve. and extended time in holidays. Son doesn't like writing at school. gets distracted and doesn't want to do it. he's 4 School Teaching assistant approached me and said maybe hyperactive...main teacher knew nothing about this. I disagreed and said lets see how he settles in... Dad family member has Aspergers. If he links the hyperactivity claim and this then he will push for tests etc. I disagree... I dont want him labelling so young....what can i do if he pushes this medically and with the school, as i know PR means he has more say here than daily say...

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to help you
If your ex wishes to take the matter further and you do not then ultimately one of you will have to make an application to the court for a Judge to decide what further action, if any, should be taken.
As part of that process you would both be able to produce evidence about what the experts say about whether or not there is any benefit in an investigation at this stage
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details