13262538

Can I bring charges against my late fathers estates following

Can I bring charges against my late father's estates following child abuse since the age of four until I was 34. The reord of this is documented in a cathartic book written bt me but which is, because of the language used, is basically unprintable. This is due to the fact that these were the words he used.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How old are you now and when did he die?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I am now 70.he died1 15 years ago after his third marriage. During all his marriages he attempted to molest me despite the fact that I was married and pregnant. His third wife died a few years ago and her assets went to her boyfriend.
Then no I am afraid that there is no claim that you can now make against his estate because it was distributed so long ago.
In any event it might not have been possible due to the complex issues involved - but that is not relevant in these circumstances
Sorry not to give you better news