Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

Hello I would like to know how to applie for my contact with

Customer Question

Hello I would like to know how to applie for my contact with my 3 childrens.I have separated since 27.10.2013, and I can't see my children I like to apply for mediation services to solve thid situation.
My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How old are the children and why is your ex refusing contact?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an information request here from the Expert. This means they need to know more details before they will be able to give you a full answer.