James Mather
James Mather,
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
11292137

My husband has lived in a house for 12 I have lived in it for

Customer Question

My husband has lived in a house for 12 I have lived in it for six we have been married for 17mths.He has to sell the house due to financial problems and losing his job he wants to move to where his grown up children live and I don't his attitude is if I don't like it there's the door am I entitled to any of the money from the house sale to go it alone.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How much is the house worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?
What other assets and debts are there - and just to check do you have any children together?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an information request here from the Expert. This means they need to know more details before they will be able to give you a full answer.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have found the information from another source now couldn't wait any longer would like a refund please