Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

Can a 4 year old court order be altered.?This allows her to

Customer Question

Can a 4 year old court order be altered.?This allows her to relocate to her native Germany with their daughter. she resides in Frome, Somerset and the child has been at school there for 2years.
The mother will not speak or make any advance arrangements with the Father.She has frequently travelled to Europe for short spells,without his agreement but now she has her booked into a school in Germany.
Can the court order be changed ?
Can the mother prevented from relocating without agreement from the father?
My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How old is the child and in what circumstances was the order made four years ago?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The child is now seven.The UK court order was requested by the applicant mother because she wished to relocate to Germany. The Father did not object to this move provided contact arrangements were in place. She moved to Germany. The Father used a German Lawyer to try to enforce the Court Order under Brussels 11 agreement. She then moved to France and placed the child in a French school without notifying the Father, and then moved back to the UK placing the child in another school again without notification to the Father. She is planning to leave the UK again removing the child yet again from the UK school, causing unnecessary disruption to her education.

How long has she been back in the UK and what contact has there been
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an information request here from the Expert. This means they need to know more details before they will be able to give you a full answer.