13262538

Hi again, I am going to write to my ex husbands solicitor

Hi again, I am going to write to my ex husband's solicitor this week and I just we'd to check some further points. my ex husband's wife has been back in England for the last few weeks and has been incessantly messaging my son via his i pad to arrange a meeting between her and him, I asked him to tell her that she should approach me, she sent me some emails and as yet I have not responded as I have been unsure of her motives after reading my son's messages from her (I have kept a record of them). she is still sending him messages asking him to meet her and when that will be? I got some informAtion that i have a right to monitor his messages and would it be accurate to say that I have no legal obligation to allow her contact with my son? many thanks
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Does your son wish to see her?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Not at the moment no and he has told her he is busy at he moment
Of course it is appropriate to keep an eye on your son's messages - and you should write a firm letter to his solicitor confirming that all future approaches should be via you
She has no absolute right of Contact - but clearly if he wishes to see her it would be appropriate to allow it
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
that's really helpful information thank you. I have today received a letter from his solicitors that I have until Monday morning to disclose my new address to my son's father before they file court order making me tell them my new address, I have been holding back telling them as we have just moved here and I was fearful also that he or his wife would pay an unannounced visit, I have history of bullying with my ex husband and his wife is very insistent too.
Write and tell them that you will release the address provided you receive written assurances that neither he nor his wife will visit the property without invitation