Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

married for 4 years but lived with my wife

Customer Question

married for 4 years but lived with my wife for around 9 years before she has not worked we have a son aged assets in house of 400k and pension of £360 K I provided all monies   to  the   house  we  have now  from previous marriage what  is   she  entitled   to, the  pension was  mostly  accrued before she  met me

My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How much does a two bedroom property in the same general area cost to buy?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an information request here from the Expert. This means they need to know more details before they will be able to give you a full answer.