13262538

HOW MUCH IF ANY OF MY REDUNDANCY PAYMENT CAN CSA TAKE?AT

Customer Question

HOW MUCH IF ANY OF MY REDUNDANCY PAYMENT CAN CSA TAKE?
AT THE MOMENT THEY ARE TAKING DIRECTLY FROM MY WAGES
Thank you for your question. My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Are there any arrears?
How much are you going to receive and how much is Pay in Lieu of Notice?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes there are arrears but I have not been given a figure! I have asked for a statement but have been told I can't get one. My ex , who I lived with for ten years told them I didn't pay a penny for the children's up keep. Pay in lieu of notice will be around £4000, I have been told the final figure will be approximately £18000. Payments are going to be staggered in three separate payments over six months.
You can get a full copy of your file from the CSA under the Freedom of Information Act at a cost of £10.
So far as your ongoing payments are concerned the only figure that is at risk is the PILON since that counts as income
Once you know what the arrears are you will be able to assess how much you wish to offer to settle it
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details