Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

My ex husband of three years obtained a prohibitive steps order

Customer Question

My ex husband of three years obtained a prohibitive steps order regarding my 9 year old. It was referred for hearing in January . In the meantime I am seeing very little of her and he isn't responding to me asking to see her . I thought this was about taking her away? I have no intention and we are all British passport holders . There is a penal notice too. Is she allowed to stay with me?
My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How long has she been living with her father and what contact have you had in that time?
Why has he applied for a Prohibited steps order
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an information request here from the Expert. This means they need to know more details before they will be able to give you a full answer.