Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

I am living with my husband , I want a divorce on grounds of

Customer Question

I am living with my husband , I want a divorce on grounds of his infidelity . He refuses to move out . I am on low income . Can I get legal aid , what can I do about him refusing to leave . We have a daughter of 8 yrs old.
My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Who owns the property, how much is it worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage
Who has the day to day care of the child and what income do you each have?
What other assets and debts are there?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

there is £100,000 equity in the house ( but this is money I put in and I have a signed agreement to that fact ) . My daughter goes to school and i take care of her after school.

I have just starting working as self employed , so money is different every week , there is no spare money at the end of the month . I'm finding it hard to pay the mortgage.

My partner earns £1,000 per month.

I would like to know if I can apply for legal aid..

Is he violent at all?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an information request here from the Expert. This means they need to know more details before they will be able to give you a full answer.