Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

my name isXXXXX and i need help with my divorce case

Customer Question

my name isXXXXX and i need help with my divorce case file number

Expert:  familylawexpert replied 3 years ago.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I should be able to help. Do you have a specific question/problem in relation to your divorce?

.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

my name is XXXXX XXXXX and i hae forgotten my divorce case number, could you please help me locate my divorce case file number please

Do you have any court documents at all?

If not, do you know which court your divorce is happening within?

.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

if i know the court i won't be needing your help, also all i know is the court was in London and then i used to live in tottenham N17 9PE. If you cannot be of any help to me, kindly refund my money and i will go to the principal registry at holborn.

As far as I am aware, there is no central register of all divorce cases searchable by name available to the public, which is why I ascertaining first what, if anything, you knew already. I was going to suggest that you call the relevant court, which you may find saves you a trip to the court itself. I'll leave you to it (or to another expert who may have a different suggestion).