13262538

My Son has a court order giving him access to his two children

Customer Question

My Son has a court order giving him access to his two children ever other weekend his ex partner his stopping having the children the arrangements have to be done through a third party
What can be done to allow him to see his children ?
Thank you for your question. My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How old are the children, when did he last have contact - and what reason (if any) has been given for stopping?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The Children are 3 & 6 years old
The case has been handled by Cafcas and the court agreed for our Son to have alternate weekend access this worked OK for the first 6 weeks and since then his ex partner has told the third party that the children don't want to come, but when their dad speaks to them on the phone they ask when can they come ?
When did contact stop?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

4 weeks ago
Then your son needs to apply to the Court to enforce the order
This is done using a form C79 available here http://www.familylaw.co.uk/system/uploads/attachments/0002/2151/C79_1108.pdf
The fee is £95
Please ask if you need further details