Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

Hiya. I have a three year old son and me and his mother are

Customer Question

Hiya. I have a three year old son and me and his mother are no longer together. I have moved back home to live with my mum but my ex will not let my mum see my son as my ex says my mum is an unfit person to be around Henry. She said she will consider it once my son is old enough to make up his own mind can see do this
My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
What is her specific objection to your mother?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
She thinks my mum and most of my family are unfit to be around my son, my mum and ex have never got on and my ex says my mum has messed me up and does not want my son to turn out the same
Does your mother have a drink or drug or mental health problem?
does she have a record of violence