How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kasare Your Own Question
Kasare, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 204
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Kasare is online now

Hiya. I have a three year old son and me and his mother are

Customer Question

Hiya. I have a three year old son and me and his mother are no longer together. I have moved back home to live with my mum but my ex will not let my mum see my son as my ex says my mum is an unfit person to be around Henry. She said she will consider it once my son is old enough to make up his own mind can see do this
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
What is her specific objection to your mother?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
She thinks my mum and most of my family are unfit to be around my son, my mum and ex have never got on and my ex says my mum has messed me up and does not want my son to turn out the same
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Does your mother have a drink or drug or mental health problem?
does she have a record of violence