The house is worth around £450k. The outstanding debt is around 370k
I have a 15 year old that still lives with my ex-wife and stays with me part time (I have a room for her in my house). There is also a 21 year old living there part time (has independent means of income etc)
she wants a clean break
she wants 80% leaving me 20%
My pension is minimal. I think its only got a fund of around £80,000. I have not contributed for many years. My ex wife's is worth more as she will have a full teachers pension at retirement.
There are no more assets to take account of other than shares worth £30,000 in my name.
a 2 bed property (houses) averages at about £170k (70,000 at the very low end and up to around 270,000)
My ex wife earns around £38,000 per annum. Her partner earns about £40,000 - they are both teachers on full teachers pension rights.
I am self employed with an up and down income. lately it has been quite good but average is about £60,000 per annum.
divorce finalised a long time ago without financial settlement due to the non-sale of property that all things rest on
only that it is being marketed at a rather higher than market price
yes and my new wife and i have a dependant child aged 14. My wife does not work. We receive some maintenance from his father