Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

hi i am getting charged with harassment to my ex partner i

Customer Question

hi i am getting charged with harassment to my ex partner i received a caution for the first time for txts messages and then got arrested again for the same thing but she was replying to my txts this time but went to the police and showed the messages i had sent her but the ones she sent me had been removed and that she had not been in contact with since the caution and had deleted the txts she had sent me. i deleted the conversation a while ago thinking nothing more of it and now i am getting taken to court for it is there anything i can do to prove she was replying without the evidence. and what will happen at court as i never been through and i am concerned

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Do you have any previous convictions please? Do you accept you did it?