Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

My wife has a son (Fred)with her previous husband whom lives

Customer Question

My wife has a son (Fred)with her previous husband whom lives in Australia, the parent order does allow him to see his son however (2 weeks per annum) , his father is only flying to Dubai and he is wanting his grandmother to fly Fred out to Dubai. Fred doesn't want to go and has told his father and grandmother he doesn't want to go, is there any way we can stop this or will the judge favour on the side of the father, he is frightened of his dad and on 2 separate occasions has left him unaccompanied. whilst in his care, 1 being in a theme park whilst his dad went on the rides and 1 was in the bush (outback) whilst his dad went to get the car which was 15 minutes away. Fred is 9 years old, see his dad only 2 weeks of the year , he does "play Playstation and Skype " every weekend but in a playing role. At the age of 4 the parental order does say he can take him out of the country.

My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
What evidence do you have of these incidents and when did they happen?