Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

hi if my wife got me charged with and assault and then

Customer Question

hi if my wife got me charged with rape and assault and then dropped the charges.two weeks ago all bail conditions dropped.i have been staying round friend house till now.can i go back and stay there down stairs till the house is sold. i think she could be seeing someone i dont trust her no more. we are tenants in common.we have a 7year old girl between us and a 16and17year old step girls all living in the house.my wife told them i raped her so i think thay hate me even that i didnt do it.i have just found out that she has changed the locks.hear say from a friend.can she do that.

My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How much is the house worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?
What other assets are there and what income do you each have?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi the house is worth about 250000 and 131000 outstanding and she put in 100000 from her house before.i had about 40000 and that was eaten up with new kitchin barthrooms and garage conversion and i put 100s of hours of time doing it.assets nothing now.low wage me prob about 14000 two 18000 with over time yearly.my wife income last year prob 18000 two20000.she is on the last year of her teaching degree.she got a goverment grant as she got the highest marks possible and as i think she said most of it is paid for.think that was 15000 over the year.she has six months to go before being a fully qualified teacher.and has a job all ready waiting for her when finished this last six months.thanks dave

How long were you living together?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

7 years we was together in the house.

Did you live together anywhere else before then/
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no we did not.

What contact are you having with your child?