Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

my duaghter has been in a relationship for 10years (living

Customer Question

my duaghter has been in a relationship for 10years (living together). The property is in his name but she has been working and paying her share i.e. food and other things. Legally is she entilted to anything or does she have to just leave now the relationship has come to an end??
Pat
Expert:  Thomas replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for your question.

Are there children of the relationship?

Tom
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no there are not children involved but she gave up her children to be in this relationship so she gave up everything for him

Expert:  Thomas replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for your reply.
1. Please confirm that they are not married

2. Did she contribute more in rent/mortgage repayments than she otherwise would have paid if she was living in her own private rented accommodation?

3. Did she make capital repayments to pay off significant sums of the mortgage?

4. Did he pay for/carry out significant improvements to the property which improved the value of the property?

Kind regards,

Tom
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

please don't take more than the 22.00 I have expected to pay and I do not want to pay a monthley fee as I will not be using you again.

I feel that this is a con and you would go on charging me over and over again. I will book an appointment to talk to someone face to face thank you.

Please dont repsond if its costing me more money that I cant afford,

Expert:  Thomas replied 3 years ago.

You should only have been charged once for this question. You are not charged more for each reply that I post.

Would you like to proceed or would you prefer for me to request customer services contact you to resolve your account enquiry?

Kind regards,

Tom
Expert:  Thomas replied 3 years ago.

Are you able to respond to the above post in order that I may provide you with an answer or request a refund for you please?

Kind regards,

Tom
Expert:  Thomas replied 3 years ago.

Kind regards,

Tom