How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kasare Your Own Question
Kasare, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 204
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Kasare is online now

Hi, my friend she is British, but lives in Canada with her

Customer Question

my friend she is British, but lives in Canada with her husband (who is Canadian) and two children (one of which is born in the UK) the marriage has broken down and she wants to move back to UK, he has mentally and verbally abused her and she has had enough, can she bring her kids back to uk without his say so? if she did what would be the consequences? Would the UK protect her rights if she did bring them back?
thanks chris
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law