13262538

my granchildren was placed with me july 2013 by socile severce

Customer Question

my granchildren was placed with me july 2013 by socile severce i let my daughter look after them one night cause i was bad i stayed with my granchild till they were asleep i left my daughter at 10pm.my daughter live on my street the next day my granchildern were taken by socila service and put into tempery foster care.we seen children yesterday in a center my 9 year old grandaughter told us she gos to bed same time as her two young sister and she lies ther liserning to her two sister crying for ther mom and the cara as took ther comforts blankets from the and all so ther drinking cup kadi my grandaughter who is 9 had to get her two sister ready the next day and do ther hair cause the cara was in bed.when we left the center yesterday my granchild was in bits i have phoned my granchildend guardian last night told her what the childern had told me.my daughter got a phone call today saying they are being moved today.so that tells me the guarian nos some think about the cara to move the children today.how do i go about finding more info on the foster cara
My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Given that the children are being/have been moved, what is the result you are looking for?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi clare thank you for getting back to me.i not to sure what result im looking for mt heard all over the place at the moment.my granchildren was removed from the male cara the next day after my husband spoke to the guardian the night befor telling her what my 9 year old grandaughter had told us i phoned my grandaughter school the next day to see if she was ok but they said they could.t tell me anythink but they deed the day befor my daughter stacey who is the childens mother as asked for the children to be examed because kadi the 9 year old did,nt seem her self she was so in her self.if the childern mom as asked for her daughter to be checked over can they say no or do they have to get them checked cause ther mom as asked for it ?i all so feel the guardian nos somethink for them to move the kids the next day cause she did.nt have to cause she is only ther for the children she as told me that. wont.ed the cara checked out cause so many can slip though the net could i do that ?

How long were the children in that placement and was the carer a single person?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes e was man on his own the children went to him on friday 3 jan I didn't see the children till monday

From what you have said it is likely that this was only ever meant to be a very short term emergency placement to cover the weekend - hence the swift move.
All local Authorities are short of Foster placements and it is entirely possible that the other option was separating the children.
However your daughter can get her solicitor to ask for a proper explanation - there is sdaly nothing lese that YOU can do in the matter
Please ask if you need further details