How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kasare Your Own Question
Kasare, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 204
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Kasare is online now

i have been looking for my son for 14 years I recently found

Customer Question

i have been looking for my son for 14 years I recently found him going to school in Kirkham near preston I have tried emailing the schools head master to see if he can help me but he brushed me off stating it isn't the schools problem I cant contact my sons mother because I have no address or contact number but I do know they live in the Kirkham wesham area .
basically I am after contacting my son but no one is willing to help me do I have any rights and if so what can I do as ive tried all avenues at present apart from the legal route pleas can you give me some advice as to what I can do please......sincerely XXXXX XXXXX
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How old is your son and were you married to his mother?