Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

i have been looking for my son for 14 years I recently found

Customer Question

i have been looking for my son for 14 years I recently found him going to school in Kirkham near preston I have tried emailing the schools head master to see if he can help me but he brushed me off stating it isn't the schools problem I cant contact my sons mother because I have no address or contact number but I do know they live in the Kirkham wesham area .
basically I am after contacting my son but no one is willing to help me do I have any rights and if so what can I do as ive tried all avenues at present apart from the legal route pleas can you give me some advice as to what I can do please......sincerely XXXXX XXXXX
My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How old is your son and were you married to his mother?