13262538

my family have suffered emotional abuse and blackmail by social

Customer Question

my family have suffered emotional abuse and blackmail by social services. especially my daughter who has a serious illness which nhs do not treat, which the parents were treating privately. social services split up the family and refuse to let it go back together, due to a false allegation proved in court as false. the daughter has suffered deterioration in her health and well being due to no treatment being possible since oct 2010 and parents want to sue social services for this - how can we sue please - we have a list of about 50 reasons
My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How old is your daughter and what have Social Services actually done wrong?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

daughter is now 9

social services have removed the father from the family home. the father is the facilitator for all of the medical treatment of the daughter for her serious health issues. so the daughters health has plummeted. on top of that social services have blackmailed, lied, slandered and libelled and made up false evidence, casuing everyone involved a large amount of emotional stress. They will also force my wife to do anything they want eg sign forms she does not understand, stating they will remove her child if she doesn't to everything they say -it is blackmail

How far have Care Proceedings reached>
What illness does the child have?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

We just have a Child Protection plan, which has run for over 3 years, but this means father is hardly ever with his daughter hence her medical issues cannot improve and have gone backwards

he biggest issue is she cannot speak more than a few syllables, but this was improving and is likely due to a virus in her brain, which can be treated. however this treatment is not happening as the father is the facilitator. it gives a diagnosis of verbal dyspraxia - she is mainstream in a lot of areas, but her life will be ruined if she doesn't get the treatment she needs for speech, which the father was facilitating

a big question is how do we get off this child protection plan which is what restricts the father from seeing his daughter, which makes no sense as father has no restrictions at all regarding children and so can be with any child he wants but not his own daughter. there has never been any hint of abuse between father and daughter - it was a false accusation of rape against an unrelated person

I have lodged a contact order in county court to try to obtain contact

Why is she on a Child Protection Plan?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

social services will say she is on a child protection plan because the father was accused of rape of an unrelated person (in oct 2010) - he was proved innocent of this in sep 2013 in crown court and has no restrictions on him any more, as the allegations were unfounded and the complainant was a serial accuser who had accused 55 people of raping her in a 6 month period. the father will say (the truth) that Sophia is on a child protection plan because he was immensely worried about her health deteriorating with him not being in the house, and he sent a solicitors letter to social services in dec 2010 demanding her to be put on a child protection plan to protect her health treatment

Since the acquittal have you indicated that you intend to return to the matrimonial home
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

my wife has had an affair since 2009 and that was a mitigating factor in me being unfaithful. I have tried for 3 years to get our marriage back together but my wife says she doesn't know all the time, thus getting emotional and financial support from me and also this boyfriend. 2 months ago I said the case is over now and so you need to decide are we going to stay married - she refused to talk. then it turned out the boyfriend is moved in already and is sleeping in my bed and with my wife in my house - my wife has never worked and I paid for every atom.

so to cut a long story short no I will never move back into the matrimonial home as I am divorcing her

So there is a divorce underway and you are now applying for a defined contact order - is that correct?
How far has the application reached?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The application for contact was just lodged a few days ago and has been paid for. The divorce forms are all filled out and ready to post. I have told everyone we are divorcing and so I will never live at the family home again

What contact do you have at the moment?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have officially 2 hours on a thur eve 5.30 - 7.30, 5 hours on a sat 11-4, 5 hours on a sun 10-3. When I lived with Sophia I was alone with her 5.30-8.30 every night, then all sat and sun - and she grew up thiking that is normal - as my wife refused to do anything and was always out shopping or clubbing

the problem is that due to the child protection plan running over 3 years, I have a supervisor with me the whole time who not only is very intrusive and annoying, but also they don't bother turning up half the time, or just resign etc. so for example I gave my daughter all her Christmas presents on January 12th as this was the first contact I had since dec 15th

my ex wife would let me have Sophia every evening and all weekend or more if I was allowed, as she knows im a brilliant father and that Sophia and I have a fantastic time and are very great together

When was the last Child in Need meeting?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It was sep 12th 2013. they stated I must do a lucy faithful foundation in oct 2013 assessment which they all said I would sail through. however they recruited a new lead social worker who seems very nasty, and nothing happened even though I chased it every week. she said at end dec that she hadn't started it yet. then on jan 6th I was told it would be on jan 13th, and I said what have you submitted and why haven't we done this as a team to make sure it is fair and honest. they sent me their application form and it was full of slander and lies, for example it said I had raped someone. I said im not doing the assessment until im sure it is fair and honest, and I have raised a county court contact order request case instead, at which point they cancelled the lucy faithful assessment. the next case conference is 4th march 2014. the whole thing is disgusting as I would never dream of being anything except a perfect and devoted parent to my child, and I said to them if their processes didn't know this after 3 years then they were useless and a waste of taxpayers money

Are you still willing to do the Lucy Faithful course?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no I don't trust it - the assessor is getting £7.5 k for 2 mornings' work + report, and she has been fed a pack of lies eg im a rapist for which I am raising a libel case in county court next

I am afraid that if you want Contact then this is something that the Court will require.
However you can ensure that the referral is made correctly - and that it is made clear that you were cleared of the Rape Allegations
The Lucy Fathfull foundation have a good record of actually knowing better than Social Workers - and of standing up to them - which is something to hold on to
Going back to your original question there is no action that can be taken AT THIS TIME
You need to resolve the contact issues first.
Once your contact has been re-established and you are able to have a report drawn up detailing your daughters problems THEN you will be in a position to consider taking action
Please ask if you need further details

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

why would the court require a lucy faithful report on an allegation that was dis-proved?

The decision from the court means I am completely free to be unsupervised with every child (and everyone else) on the planet, so shy does that not include my own daughter, who needs me most?

Why does a family get separated for 3.5 years on a false allegation damaging a child's health immeasurably, and the court or SS not care?

Why does Lucy Faithful Foundation require £7.5k it sounds like a bribe for such a small piece of work? It is not value for money

How can I get a report drawn up of my daughters problems when Social Services refuse to acknowledge any of them and refuse to discuss them. Even when she had 20 serious medical issues, evidenced by 6 nhs professionals including 3 doctors and an NSPCC case, and the school signed her off indefinitely, the SS said we were lying.

As I understand it you were charged with a Rape.
Given the involvement of Social service sI rather think that the alleged victim was either a minor or perceived as a vulnerable adult .
If this is not the case please say so.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The alleged victim was 15 but on numerous websites and in her real life portraying herself as up to age 21. She accused 55 people of raping her in a 6 month period, most of which she had met. Some of those people she had never met and were pure fantasy, and she has been banned for ever working with children or men ever again due to having a job in a nursery more recently where she falsely accused men there of doing sexual things with children which was made up (nothing to do with me - I work in purchasing in the car industry).

She had a story where she told everyone she was doing "A" levels at college, was working and gave a date of birth stating she was 19-21. She looked that age too. She had a lot of stories to back that up for example talked about leaving school a few years before and how great it was to be old enough to work etc

So none of the accused had any idea she was anything other than 19-21 and this was proved in court in my case unanimously in 75 mins.

There is no way in a million years I would break any law and have anything to do with someone underage - but this girl had elaborate and complex lies and stories portraying herself as 19-21 hence the people involved such as myself were innocent

Thats fine - and a dreadful position for you to find yourself in I am sure
However the fact that you were accused of a crime involving an underaged child means that Social Services had to be involved.
There will unfortunately be a lingering suspicion that you OUGHT to have been able to tell that she was underage (unfair but there nonetheless) and also because the proof level for a criminal matter is very high - that for all family proceedings is "balance of probability" not "beyond all reasonable doubt"
This is why you are still facing problems from Social services.
I am telling you this so that you can understand why you are still facing this despite the fact that the trial is long over and should be behind you
It is because of this that it is likely that you will still need the Lucy faithful report
Is it overpriced - well it could be although they have a good reputation and have helped many people accused of such "crimes"
You need to get this out of the way so that you can place the focus on your Daughters real needs - as you so rightly say Social Services do have a history of disregarding non main stream illnesses