Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor. Partner in own firm.
31090051

My husband and I had a argument in the house otherday which

Customer Question

My husband and I had a argument in the house otherday which my children were their i had one in my hand and he pulled my hair and pulled me down 3 stairs. This is his first offence will he get the jail. Hes also askn me to go and retract my statement to say a was confused and jst sayd it so a never got kids took off me.
Expert:  JGM replied 3 years ago.

He will not go to jail if this was a first offence. He will likely be fined or the case will be deferred for good behaviour.

You should not retract your statement however as the court could consider this to be perjury and you could end up in court yourself. You can make it clear that the issues between you have been resolved and have been out behind you but you cannot tell lies about the incident.

Happy to discuss further.

I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.
Expert:  JGM replied 3 years ago.
Let me know if I can help you further here. Otherwise please leave a positive response on the system so that I am credited for my time.