Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

Hi, I would like ask about child abduction. We moved to London

Customer Question

Hi, I would like ask about child abduction. We moved to London 4 years ago with my a son and at this moment he is 13 years old. Ex husband iniciated a court in London and he wanteed to return my son to Lithuania. Ex-husband gave a wrong all information. We devorced before 13 years, I have documents from Lithuanian court, that my son living location and adress with his mother (me) and all time my son stay with me. All years I was responsible for my child, at this moment I changed a country and my adress is in London, I took my son and we moved together to UK. We stay a legal, I working, have the same adress and he goes to the same school??? I need your consultation???

03 January - 1st court (but they didnt inform me)

16 January -2 nd court , but I got a late documents and didnt have enough time

21 January - tommorow 3 court and after weekends I didnt have more time.

What I can do in my situation??? I have all legal documents and living in this country legal...My son always lived only with me...

What has he actually applied for?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi, nice to hear you! ok, I will write more info

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

My ex-husband completing this form, because there are allegations that the children listed in this form may have suffered or be at risk of suffering domestic abuse, violence or ham (means incident of threatening behaviour, violence or abuse (psychological, physical, sexual, financial or emotional.

But its not true, and before 1 year I had people from Families control instituation, because somebody wrote a note what in my family my partner was agressive with my child, but It was anonymous letter and we think that it wrote my ex-husband. What I could to do in this situation, because we stay a legal all time in London, but ex-husband wants to broke our live

What is your husband actually asking for?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

My ex-husband ask a court help to return my son to Lithuania. He said that I took a son and moved to London with a son, and he didnt know about this plans. But I informed him about this situation.

When did you move from Lithuania?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

22.01.2010 we moved to my son and all time we living legal....

Do you have evidence that your ex knew where you were - letters that were received at all?
Has your son had any contact with his father in that time?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Morning, all time my son communicate by e-mail with a father

Do you have copies of these?
Was that from the start?
Did he talk about being in London?