Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

my wife is wanting to kick me out of our home I have a 3 year

Customer Question

my wife is wanting to kick me out of our home I have a 3 year old daughter and I have raised her son since birth and calls me dad ,she is also pregnant by 4 and half month with our boy, she has suffered from paranoia for many years and been to a womans help group because of it through the doctors, im at work and she will not let me go home the house is council and in both our names I have never spent more than 1 night away from them in all there lifes and don't intend to, the kids when I am at home rely on me more than there mother and its me that has to do everything with them and when she trys to they say no I want daddy to, what can I do
What has she said she will do if you go home?