Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

i split with my husband in sept he told me to go as i had someone

Customer Question

i split with my husband in sept he told me to go as i had someone else. i felt i had no choice but to leave the kids with him but now i want my youngest to live with me what can i do. also we have a house together which he is still living in with the kids but only paying interest only on the mortgage. i dont want my kids upset and have to move but it is stopping me and my new partner getting a mortgage. he cannot afford to buy me out at the moment i dont know what to do for the best
Expert:  familylawexpert replied 3 years ago.
My name is Mac and I will be able to help you with your question, but first I need a bit more information:

How old are the children?
How much is the house worth ( and the mortgage)?
How much does he, and you, earn?
What other assets are there?

Regards,
Mac