13262538

i have my child 84 nights a year and my ex partner is saying

Customer Question

i have my child 84 nights a year and my ex partner is saying i only have her 48.the csa say theres nothing i can do unless she says the same.£53 has come out of my wages today.what can i do
Do you have a court order for contact?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No

HI
How old is the Child and what contact are you actually having?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

She is two and a half.1week i have her friday to monday,then friday to sunday,then i miss A weekend.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

She is two and half.one week i have her friday to monday,then Friday to Sunday then i miss a weekend.i also have her every other Wednesday for the day.

Are you both content with that and what has your ex told the CSA somtething different?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes,we are both content with it.she told the csa i only have her one night a week.

I am afraid that if she does not tell the truth then the CSA will assume one night a week and still collect the extra £8.84.
Your only option is to try and discuss this with your ex using Family Mediation (www.familymediationhelpline.co.uk) and explain that if she will not be honest with the CSA then your only option is to apply to the court for a Defined contact order - or a shared residence order - so that you have evidence of the true position
I am sorry not to give you better news - please ask if you need further details