thanks for answering;
are you saying I do not need to take this to my solicitor at this stage? As her solicitor is looking after her interests rather than mine, I feel a bit uncomfortable to handle things this way unless you advise otherwise?
Property: semi-detached house in joint names. approx Value £430K, Joint names, Mortgage £250000, Equity in the house £166,000
- Personal account currently £10K, no additional savings
- Pension Scheme: roughly 10K
- Limited Company Business account: £49,000
- Current Contract with Merlin Entertainments at £400/day until 31st March 2014 (no permanent employment)
- Personal income: £40,000 GROSS a Year made up by Salary + Dividends, I am employed by my own limited company
- Currently Living in Wimbledon,XXXXXSW19 1NP
- Personal account: unknown, Savings rouglhy 3/4000 pounds
- Pension scheme: 7/8000 pounds
- NOT in any employment
- Currently living in the property with all Children
I know this might look like an odd question but can you please also advise what would be approx costs of a non-confrontational approach and who is likely to pay for my wife solicitor?