Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

hi can someone help me out . im currently in an i

Customer Question

hi can someone help me out . im currently in an i v a . but theres a property involved , and various debts to be sorted out . my darling ex has no intension of helping me or sharing her assets with me . though the property was purchased by both of us . and we was married at the time . we have been apart for over eight years , the divorce went threw in 2006 . she has since re married . but her current husband has been living there since november 2005 . she had a lodger but never offered me any rent or anything for any occupation
Why were the finances not dealt with at the time of the divorce?
How much is the property worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?
Are there any children involved?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

debts are a good question . property is a one bedroom in bracknell berkshire .probably worth about 115.000 thousand . we got 70percent discount from the council . but mortgage has since been paid up by her new inlaws . and no kids involved

How much did you borrow and how much is still outstanding?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

only 17000 thousand pound . and has since been paid of in full and cleared up . but is being a complete bitch about it . and throws other sh t and excuses in my face . i just want to go to court and resolve this once and for all . but we both split this matter 50/50 debts paid of by both of us. not just solely me mr muggins here.would love to walk away with something for my bother . as ive tried to pay of for the last eight years. with no support from miss peckham / jennings , ive been made to look a mug by her and her solicitor. as ive not been able to afford legal advice thanks mr v peckham

So there is a Property that you both own worth £115,000 - and you now wish to force a sale is that correct?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes clare thats correct . but i want it to go to court and all split 50/50 bills . debts . solicitors fees . court fees . and what ever else come creeping out of the woodwork. and teach the greedy cow once and for all, not to be so money grabbing

What debts are there?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

various credit cards . personal loans . that we both applied for i believe there are twelve or thirteen creditors

HI
How much are they, are they in joint or sole names and what were the funds used for?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

about 33.000 pound , various holidays . spending money for the holiday, and various store cards

Joint or sole names?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

probably just mine but not sure

This is essential - can you check?