13262538

Can I go to court with my ex partner after having a claim through

Customer Question

Can I go to court with my ex partner after having a claim through the csa? They have a figure he owes but bailiffs had no luck and it cannot be taken to court unless I prove he has the means to pay but just refuses?? He has everything in his girlfriends name and now works cash in hand which he has text me to tell me!
For clarity - are you asking if you can personally enforce the CSA arrears?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes or can I go to court for a judge to look at his income and force any payments???
Sadly I am afraid that no you cannot enforce the CSA arrears for them - nor can you ask the court to set the Child maintenance
However the CSA can take away his driving licence and/or passport - so keep pushing them to take action.
Sorry to have to give such disappointing news