13262538

Claire, thank you. Can my daughter do this, application to

Claire, thank you.
Can my daughter do this, application to the court for an order allowing her and the children to return to the property and forcing her ex to leave, even if the partner, after inheriting the property but refusing to allow my daughters name be put on the deeds, owns the property outright.
It also seems that he is aware of some law. He and his sister shouted and made it impossible for my daughter and the children to stay in the flat, however he is quickly stating that the mother and children are welcome into the flat. So he is controlling the situation. He makes it impossible for them to stay, verbal abuse while children are there, but calm and welcoming as soon as they leave. He has the sister stating that nothing happened to drive my daughter out. And even his mother, not present at the time stating he did nothing.
Do you have any thoughts on this.
thank you
Steve
Yes she can make this application even though her ex is the sole owner
His sister will not be seen as an independent witness - and if he says they are welcome to return then I am sure he will be happy to move out to permit them to do so.....
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you Clare. We shall procede. You have been prompt clear and very helpful.

Big thanks.

Steve

I hope all goes well