Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

hi i split with the mother of my child 5 years ago, to date

Customer Question

hi
i split with the mother of my child 5 years ago, to date we have maintenced regular access, i have him either every or every other weekend plus every wednesday
this has led to a well balanced and happy 8 year old boy.
i have recently had another baby with my new partner, the ex is now restrcting access to my son to every other weekend, generally being difficult allowing a friday night and a saturday night every other weekend, my son is upset, i think she is doing it to keep the CSA payment up.
can i take her to court and win and ruling for the access i have had for the past 5 years of a least every other weekend and every wednesday?
Did you have him overnight on Wednesdays?
When did this actually stop?