13262538

"The Petitioner do pay or cause to be paid to the Respondent

"The Petitioner do pay or cause to be paid to the Respondent a lump sum equivalent to half the maximum lump sum commutation of his pension policies with Prudential Assurance Company Limited Policy No. 13474743 and Scottish Amicable Life plc no. 670WB620 or any other pension scheme to which these plans are transferred."
This is from my consent order given by the court when my husband divorced me in May 2000. My problem is that in April 2013 he realised both pensions and according to the Prudential it is up to him if I receive any monies. Without going into great detail I can categorically say this will not happen. I have written to Prudential and the Court but to no avail. I would be so grateful for your help as my financial future is dependent on receipt of what I understood to be my entitlement.
Mo Swain
Did the solicitor not start enforcement proceedings for you?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Clare apologies for the delay in replying. No enforcement proceedings were started by the solicitor.

regards

Mo

Do you know how much he actually received?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Unfortunately not.

That's fine
You need to apply to the court within the Divorce proceedings to enforce the Order.
You need a form D11
http://www.familylaw.co.uk/system/uploads/attachments/0002/0835/D11.pdf
You are asking for
1. The disclosure of the documentation showing how much he received
2. an order that half of the sum received should be paid to you within 28 days
3. Costs
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details