13262538

Good afternoon. I have been divorced 25 years I am almost 65,

Good afternoon. I have been divorced 25 years I am almost 65, My ex Husband is 67 so went onto pension two years ago, at the time of our divorce he told me he had cashed in the private pension he had as he couldn't afford it I have just found out this was not the case he in fact moved it to another bank, is it too late after all these years to do anything about this?
What capital settlement did you receive at the time?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I didnt receive anything , I got £5 per week maintenance for two daughters.

I am afraid that at the time that you were divorced the court had no power to make pension sharing orders.
While this has changed the legislation was not retrospective and there is still no way that your ex can be forced to share his pension with you.
I am sorry to give such bad news.
Please ask if you need further details