13262538

Partner pays no maintenance at all I am in the process of buying

Customer Question

Partner pays no maintenance at all I am in the process of buying him out of his share of the house (I have had to borrow heavily in order to do this) he is now living in one room accommodation with his girlfriend and wants our two year son to stay overnight. The room he is renting is in a house rented by his sister who herself has been cautioned for violent behaviour. I am worried sick about this. Also just as we are on the point of signing off on the house he is now saying that he won t sign anything unless we go to a solicitor and I sign a document giving him overnight access. He has refused to help financially and has said that he will pay money into an account for our son and that I must ask him if he needs a new coat and then he will give me the money. Thank yoy
How much is the house worth, how much is outstanding on the mortgage and how much are you paying him?
What contact does he have at the moment?
Why have you not applied to the CSA fo rmaintenance?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have just come off the phone with the CSA and have opted for the third option where everything is sorted out by them . I will get all the financial info to you by 1 00pm
Well done!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
My name is June Kreiselmeier and my friend Nula is the one who needs your help. I ve paid with my card but Nula needs to be in contact with you directly. Is it possible to email her directly instead of coming through me? I do hope so... Her email address is [email protected]
I am afraid that there is no way around this - but if you give the details to your friend she can log into this question