13262538

Hallo! I would like to ask you about child access. My ex

Hallo!
I would like to ask you about child access. My ex wife she said to me that she doesn't prohibiting me to see my son but each time when i should come to see him she skips me. And today again the same, we agreed before that i would come after job and again she rang to me and say that she has a guests but you can come.I don't wanna each time see my son whit somebodys oversight.I fed up to adjust my self to her time that i should come to see my son when she has a time not me.If i go to court what i could get from that?Would i see my son whatever i want not my ex? And if you could tell me how much it all would be ?
How old is the child and how often have you seen him in the last six months?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
My son is 2 years old
Six months ago we still was living together . About 3 months ago we start living separate and i seen my son once a week ,now already past 1,5 week and i still didn't see him.
How long have you seen him each time?
What contact would you actually like?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I seen him approximately 3-5 hours each time ,once i was with him 9 hours because nobody could look after him (she's asking somebody else to look after him not me).

Englihs not my first language that's maybe i'm not understand the meaning of question.

I would like to see him when i have the time 2-3 times a week and sometimes take him to my house

Could you have him set days?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

what you mean set days?i cant understand

That is fine
I mean two hours every tuesday and thursday and six hours on a saturday - or has it got to be flexible?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

that would be fine

because now i have to each time asking about time and date when i can come to see him a she all the time change it

The law says that a child is entitled to regular contact with both parents - and it is best for there to be a regular pattern of contact for the sake of the child
You should try and discuss with your ex using Family mediation (www.familymediationhelpline.co.uk) but if that fails you will need to apply to the court for a Defined Contact Order
You can read more about this here
http://www.cafcass.gov.uk/media/168195/cb7-eng.pdf
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details