13262538

I have a daughter which I did not want from birth, the mother

Customer Question

I have a daughter which I did not want from birth, the mother is married now and has started chasing me for CSa, Is the anything legally I can do to sign my daughter over to the stepfather and have no parental rights for her?
Does the Stepfather wish to adopt the child?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi, they hvent said anything because at the moment they are getting my csa money for her, although when that stops he probably would.
I am afraid that unless he does wish to adopt the child there is no way that you can force him to do so.
Of course it is possible that if you did start to show an interest in contact then the mother and stepfather may decide that adoption is in fact a good idea!
Please ask if you need further details