13262538

I have found out that my ex has recently moved out of the area

Customer Question

I have found out that my ex has recently moved out of the area and he is due to have contact this Saturday from 12-3. Can I insist on him giving me his new address - what if he did not bring my daughter back from contact! We are currently going through a court case and the final hearing is in May. If I refuse contact this saturday because he will not give me his address will this affect my case?
How old is the child and has your ex ever threatened not to return the child?
What is the next hearing about?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The child is 3 - my ex has never threatened not to return her in the past. This is a final hearing court hearing for contact - as he is a Jehovahs Witness I have asked for certain restrictions to be put on his contact such as not taking her to a Kingdom Hall and he is claiming descrimination against his religion!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Do you have contact numbers and addresses of family members?
Is he asking for overnight contact in the future?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have cancelled as I have found the site too confusing

That is fine - do you wish me to ask for a refund for you?
I can say that on the whole I would allow contact to go ahead - provided you have a telephone number for him and know where his family are
There is a risk involved - but the Court would view it as your being reasonable
However if other factors you have not shared give cause for concern a court is NOT likely to see your refusal as unreasonable