UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

my chilkd has been placed on child protection register I am

my chilkd has been placed on child protection register I am a teacher will I lose my job as I was the perpetrator of domestic violence whilst unwell
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

Sorry to hear about this.

You do not need to lose your job as your personal issues have nothing to do with your work.

You should seek counselling if you need to speak to someone and need moral support.

All the best
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience: English solicitor with over 12 years experience
HiI am very sorry but the fact that you are a teacher makes the answer that you have been given incorrectThe fact that your child is now on the Register needs to be reported to your head and I am afraid that a suspension is almost inevitable whilst the matter is consideredThis will also be shown on your next Enhanced CRB checkI am sorry - but if you are a member of the NUT you should contact them urgentlyClare