Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

I am a male foster carer with one child in foster care and

Customer Question

I am a male foster carer with one child in foster care and two adopted sons. Ii have had an allegation made against me by a former foster child. I was phoned two weeks ago advising of the allegation but have not been told what the allegation is or by who. I was told I had to move out of the house or all children would be removed. Two weeks on still no notification of the allegation etc. My concern is our 5 year old son who has type 1 diabetes and since my removal from home his stress level is we believe causing his diabetes numbers to be at a constant high he has through NYAS along with the other children demanded my return home does my two sons have any human rights here to allow me to return home with them thanks Alan
Have you spoken to the agency that has placed your current Foster child with you?