13262538

Hi Claire its Asma again can I request change of IRO?

Hi Claire it's Asma again can I request change of IRO?
Thank you for your question I will do my best to help you .
I am sorry but no you cannot do so - although you can raise any concerns you have with her line manager
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Clare, the social worker is saying for the Care Plan to be changed for my two boys to long term care. This is really good news. They will stop searching
Asma
Hi Asma
Oh wow - just the news you wanted - i am so pleased
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you Clare. My solicitor written to the LA the long term plan for the two children also the LA encouraging my 10 year old and 7year old to have contact with me. The sworker will have to respond to them.
Soon as I get a formal response then I will believe that the care plan has changed then I will be so happy and relieved.
Asma
Excellent news
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Do you think there might be some hope that the LA may want to work with me?
Also there might be hope for an assessment in the future for atleast one or two children to return to me?
Asma
There is certainly hope as they HAVE to regularly review the question of whether or not a return is possible
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Clare, Yes review will be taking place. The social worker again thinks it too soon. I am not too sure what other changes the social worker wants to see in myself.
My solicitor wants me to ask sworker what other changes can I show that all or some of the children can be returned.
I have to start again with housing arrangements maybe not now when as assessment is considered.
Asma
All of that is fine.
We have already spoken about the timing - but that does not mean that next time will not be right!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Clare can I ask you a question?
Asma
Hi Asma
Of course
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Clare, I am in a new relationship how would this impact on me? Or future requesting an assessment on both myself and new partner?
Asma
How long have you been in this relationship?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Almost 3 months!
Asma
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Sorry four months
Asma
Then until the relationship is well established (at least a year) there is no question of his being involved with the children
You will however need to give his details to Social Services so that they can do background checks on him
Experience: I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ok a year when will they ask for his information?
Asma
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
A year it maybe too long don't you think?
Asma
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Clare, Do you think by starting new relationship may have caused more problems for me?
Asma
No I think it is part of what makes you stronger - so be glad
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
My new partner as I have seen of him is very supportive and caring I think the social worker has seen a big change in me and my appearance I'm more calm and understand the process a lot better.
I hope I can continue and maintain this. It is a big responsibility on him taking on six children he is not showing any nervousness. He did say he will show his background and his status and work with me and LA best we can.
It's still very early days
Asma
That is excellent news
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Clare,
The LAC review is arranged for my two children the 10 year old, 7 year old. I am a bit nervous about the meeting. I don't know where to start from?
Asma
Start by reviewing the contact and asking about how it could progress
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Clare, About contact if the fosters carers or social worker say that the children still not ready to see me yet how shall I respond?
Asma
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Sorry how shall I explain to them how important and I am desperate to see my children?
Asma
Then ask what work is being done with them to change this
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ok thank you Clare
I will let you know how the review went. Good night
Take care

Asma
I hope all goes well
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Clare, the social worker is saying the children still not ready to see me. What can I say at the review I have been very patient. It's so heartbreaking?
Asma
You ask what work is being done with them to overcome thos
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Clare,
Meeting did not go too well. The social worker told me to,wait for a year then she will consider an assessment. But in the review she changed her view. She still feels strongly that my son did not cause injury to his brother? They have high level of evidence that all children were neglected by me and the children's father.
They want to family finding for the four younger children. What's is family finding,?
I am really shocked I do not have a chance to even ask for an assessment or no chance for any of the children to return to me in foreseeable future.
I have totally lost confidence
Asma
Hi Asma
I am so sorry - but in the end it is not Social Services that decide this issue - If you are in a better place later this year then you can apply to the court and the Judge decides
It seems that they are searching for a Foster Family that allows the children to be together
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Clare, I am happy that hat atleast they don't want the two children for adoption and they want to find a family for the four children to be together I think they will struggle. The difference is still I will get to have access four times a year. True if I can show that I am in better place in the next year or so and submit to the judge the evidence then its up-to the judge to decide ultimately. I don't think by working with the LA they will not support me.
Which is very unfortunate due to the level of history they have they are not acknowledging that I was the victim of Domestic Violence I am getting all the blame and I am being by the LA system and being purnished.
Asma
Yes their approach is appalling
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I am not in the position even to make a complaint it won't even go in my favour. It will be hard for me to gain back trust to the LA because they have the upper hand. They can play God with people's lives. They have no empathy for women like me who's suffered a bad ordeal their interest is the children's welfare. I am just scum to them!
They have perception I am monster of a mother they don't say nothing to the father but all blame goes onto me.
Which is so unfair for me now I may never get my children back anymore.
Asma
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Basically LA have substantial evidence against me so I don't have a chance at all
Asma
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Clare I am waiting for your reply
Asma
You can and are changing your life - so carry on doing so and there will be hope
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you Clare is there any organisation or legal support that could maybe influence the LA to change their perception of me?
Could my local MP write to LA? Or again it's too soon?
Asma
It is too soon - you need to carry on the work that you are doing and prove how your life has changed
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
That's fine thanks Clare
Take care
Asma
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I think I just need a break and to maintain my new relationship with my new partner do things together maybe go on holiday together maybe visit his family in Bangladesh enjoy our new life together.
Just to be there for each other and build our relationship to be stronger so we have that support for each other when we apply for some of the children maybe in a few years time.
What do think about this?
Asma
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Good Morning Clare,
Is there any organisation support parents false allegation by children?
Asma
The only one I know is the Family rights Group
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Clare, Because all the children have care orders and two children PO how often can I contact social worker if I have any issues?
If social worker is busy or unable to get hold of who would be the next port of contact?
Asma
You should not need to contact them often and unless it is an urgent matter regarding contact there is no need to speak to anyone other than the relevant Worker or his or her manager
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ok thank you Clare I understand now
Asma
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Good Morning can I ask you a question please?
Asma
If it is a new question the site rules mean you have to start a new thread I am afraid
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Iv asked a new question I would be grateful for your reply
Asma
Done